Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battlestar galactica

• 24-01-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

heya guys just a quickie im looking for the complete edition of battlestar galactica on bluray in limerick anyone know where id get it?

i tried hmv as they were selling it at 60 euro but have none in stock they can order it in but it will cost me 120 !!! ive tried cruises and the crescent any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Might be worth asking in the Battlestar Galactica forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=490

They might not know of a place in Limerick but someone there might know of where you can buy it online for a similar price. Great series btw, I have the entire series downloaded on my hard drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Picked it up on amazon for around 70. If you want it here, both HMV's would be the ones to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

caspa307 wrote: »
    heya guys just a quickie im looking for the complete edition of battlestar galactica on bluray in limerick anyone know where id get it?

www.amazon.ie or www.ebay.ie

some pretty good deals online - I recently bought all seasons of Alias (second hand) for less than €30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

yeah i was looking online and its cheap but im thinking the weight and having it deliverd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

yeah i was looking online and its cheap but im thinking the weight and having it deliverd

Still only cost me about 80 yoyo's. Do what i do, buy a load of blu-rays\games and get them deleivered in 1 go, does'nt feel so bad then, spreading shippinng among many items.

Although i'm looking at amazon now and its alot dearer now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

It mightn't be a bad idea to ask in here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1027 folks there are usually good at helping out at things like this

Only advice I could give would be check out the usual haunts play.com, zavvi.com, thehut, cdwow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Any order over £25 on Amazon.co.uk gets free postage to Ireland.

Are you sure it was the complete Battlestar boxset on Blu ray that HMV were selling for €70 and not the same set on dvd? €70 sounds very cheap for the set on blu ray as the dvd set was going for about that around Xmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Afaik The Complete Box set doesn't include "The Plan" which was made after the TV Series finished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

bazz26 wrote: »
    Afaik The Complete Box set doesn't include "The Plan" which was made after the TV Series finished.

Yep, the Plan is sold seperately.

Advertisement