Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom crashes after 4 pm in the evening

Options
  • 24-01-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hi , I have noticed that since the end of christmas my internet has begun to crash every day in the evening. It is fine all day up to about 4pm when it crashes nearly every 5 minutes.

Just two minutes ago it crashed again and was down for nearly 20 minutes before returning. This is affecting my xbox live and stopping family members from surfing the internet. What could be causing this because its obviously not a problem on my side if the net works fine during the day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi , I have noticed that since the end of christmas my internet has begun to crash every day in the evening. It is fine all day up to about 4pm when it crashes nearly every 5 minutes.

Just two minutes ago it crashed again and was down for nearly 20 minutes before returning. This is affecting my xbox live and stopping family members from surfing the internet. What could be causing this because its obviously not a problem on my side if the net works fine during the day?

Hi Absolute Zero
    If you PM me your tel no. I can investigate this for you and maybe resolve this :confused:
    Tony

Advertisement