Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get this done and roughly how much

Options
  • 24-01-2011 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

I wanna get this tatoo above my ankle on the side of my calf , less than the size of an iphone , been thinking about the design for a while and this is deffo the one

Where would you recommend to go

how much would it cost

how long would it take

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭faw1tytowers

About 80-100 euro i would reckon. I got my tat in gibralter but am in galway and they done most of my bfs tats. It would take approx 2 hrs I would think considering this sounds like your first and thats a painful spot :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

About 80-100 euro i would reckon. I got my tat in gibralter but am in galway and they done most of my bfs tats. It would take approx 2 hrs I would think considering this sounds like your first and thats a painful spot :P

I got 2 on my arm , but yeah I know its a sore spot , plus have hardly any fat on my calfs from the bike - Its gonna be my thing for our baby being born , so I prob wont get away with any moaning over the pain, gonna have the date of birth in the inner triangle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭faw1tytowers

aw congrats! all the best with it!

Advertisement