Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HRM problem with Garmin FR60 ...any ideas on how to fix??

• 24-01-2011 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi
    Anyone have any issues with FR60 HRM not being picked up by watch???
    I've been online with Garmin for all the good that did & I've followed the instructions online but still my watch will not pick up my HRM & I don't know if I need to get a new one or has anyone any ideas???
    Thanks
    J

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

JAM3114 wrote: »
    Hi
    Anyone have any issues with FR60 HRM not being picked up by watch???
    I've been online with Garmin for all the good that did & I've followed the instructions online but still my watch will not pick up my HRM & I don't know if I need to get a new one or has anyone any ideas???
    Thanks
    J
    Has it ever worked? Have you changed the battery?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 JAM3114

Yeah it was working fine I have it about a year & then it just stopped so I figured it was the battery. But I've changed this & still nothing.
    Watch searches for the HRM but alway comes back not detected. I was using it constantly 6 days a week & had no problem - Garmin not offering much assistance :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

I had the same problem with my FR50, I replaced the battery on the HRM as KC has suggested and it worked fine.

JosDel wrote: »
    I had the same problem with my FR50, I replaced the battery on the HRM as KC has suggested and it worked fine.

Did it work straight away when you put in the new battery? I'm after trying two packs now just in case I got a faulty battery (not likely)
    Did you need to do anything when you put in the new battery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

JAM3114 wrote: »
    Did it work straight away when you put in the new battery? I'm after trying two packs now just in case I got a faulty battery (not likely)
    Did you need to do anything when you put in the new battery?
    Somebody (Sosa? Robinph?) mentioned previously that the contacts with the battery can be a bit dodgy and that you could try bending the contacts up a little to make sure that they're making contact with the battery. Be delicate! Don't snap 'em off!

• Advertisement

Somebody (Sosa? Robinph?) mentioned previously that the contacts with the battery can be a bit dodgy and that you could try bending the contacts up a little to make sure that they're making contact with the battery. Be delicate! Don't snap 'em off!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Thanks a million just tried that & it worked - never thought that they would be a bit dodgy - happy days !!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement