Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listening to old phone messages from loved ones

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Walls

genet10 wrote: »
    I lost my wonderful Dad to cancer 18 months ago - and it still feels like yesterday in so many ways. I have his mobile and also listen to his voice mail greeting regularly. It's comforting to listen to his voice whenever I'm feeling low. However I would like to know how I can download it onto my computer - can you or your husband share instructions on how to do this? I would like to save his voice message in case anything ever happened to the phone. It is wonderful to know that so many other people also do the same thing, and the comfort that this brings to loved ones.
    Thanks

There is an app on the smartphone my husband has, which made it possible. If you don't have that, try an MP3/digital recorder and then transfer to your computer. The best of luck.

Advertisement