Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skins Tri suit

• 24-01-2011 11:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought a skins tri suit? Worth the money or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭dare2be

I have one Mloc. No complaints, good fit. Got it from Chain reaction cycles at the time (June last year)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,113 ✭✭✭Bambaata

didnt realise they do trisuits! looking for one myself but I'm thinking ill go the top/short route. does anyone have that combo and can they state if the top is long enough to cover the belly! Im not a fan of the belly-top type tri tops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Bambaata wrote: »
    didnt realise they do trisuits! looking for one myself but I'm thinking ill go the top/short route. does anyone have that combo and can they state if the top is long enough to cover the belly! Im not a fan of the belly-top type tri tops

I will probably go with a two piece for Austria... I'll be sporting the 'muffin top' look :o

You could always go for a man-bra ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,113 ✭✭✭Bambaata

id be dumped if i went outside in a man-bra. it took sometime for bibshorts to be acceptable with herself, then we moved onto one piece trisuit but she told me that she will never accept a two piece. Im confident she meant the two piece's that show the belly so ill chance it and anyway i think the short ones would be very annoying.

Anyone know of stores in Dublin stocking the Skins tri suits/two pieces? They seems like something you'd need to try on to get the right size. I wear small recovery tights but large (and sometimes medium) in everything else so the skins sizing seems a bit funny.

aside i noticed some skins half tights in TK maxx in Stephens Green on Saturday if anyone is interested. From memory they were about €35

Advertisement