Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens Nightclub?

• 24-01-2011 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

They do parties, im guessing its all over 18.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Quite.

Back to the clearasil forum yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Carry wrote: »
    Quite.

Back to the clearasil forum yet?

:confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hi,

As it's a nightclub selling alcoholic beverages you are right when you presume it's over 18s, they may even be over 21s but I don't think that's enforced unless they are looking for a reason not to let you in.

You can book a party/table in the place no bother, I would recommend giving them a call or looking up their facebook page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Considering they charge more for entry and drinks than even the most posh nightclubs in Dublin I wouldn't expect it to be cheap.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I seem to remember some offer they were having about getting a table and a bottle of vodka for €100, I have no basis for that, just seem to remember it. Then again, any time I frequent that place money is the last of my concerns, I tend not to be making the best decisions then............

• Advertisement

Just looked up their facebook page.
    Remember anyone can Book a Table in our Reserved Area By calling 085 1580501 in advance !

Also says that it's strickly over 18's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

They do teenage discos/events on a fairly regular basis. Don't know if that's what you mean.

Advertisement