Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed

Options
  • 25-01-2011 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

at the end of my garden at the back wall there is a eircom telegraph pole it is now leaning on my wall and it is starting to crack the wall :mad: just wondering who is liable for the repair of the wall me or the builder or eircom or should i seek legal advice thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

dfoy wrote: »
    at the end of my garden at the back wall there is a eircom telegraph pole it is now leaning on my wall and it is starting to crack the wall :mad: just wondering who is liable for the repair of the wall me or the builder or eircom or should i seek legal advice thanks

Definitely seek legal advice. I'd have thought it was Eircom's responsibility to sort out, but yeah. Lawyer up.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Penguino

Go legal, take loads of photos ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Before you go paying for the services of a lawyer try contact both eircom and the builder. You might get the problem sorted without having to pay out to a lawyer at all. Fair enough if there is problems go to lawyer but no point in paying for one when its not needed.

Advertisement