Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teppanyaki in Galway!

Options
  • 25-01-2011 1:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

So, the Forester Court Hotel are advertising for a Teppanyaki chef now, which means they will be doing Teppanyaki, which pretty fantastic if done properly.

I hope they don't go half arsed on it!

New Bar and Grill called Elwood's opening there soon, which is where the Teppanyaki will be sold.

Could be promising...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Fantastic! Hopefully it'll be decent and not too overpriced.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Yeah, that's the main part.
    It's not fine dining, and the food isn't always amazing, but its a fun experience, it's almost 50/50 between food and the show, ya know.

If it's decent it would be an amazing venue for a first date, haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Teppanyaki in Galway
    Down, Downback, Left, Kick

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭mjp

Anyone know if they still have tipenyaki table in elwoods and if so what is quality of food like.

Seen it mentioned in some older reviews on menupages but wanted book table for a friends 30th

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

mjp this thread is more than 2 years old so I have to close it. If I were you I'd ask in the Galway forum because you're more likely to get helpful replies in there.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement