Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball In D,24

Options
  • 25-01-2011 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi, im currently looking to start playing a friendly game 1ce a week with a few lads, we currently have about ten players that used to play a bit in school and clubs, we are looking to get more players together because with ten we find it hard to find a time that suits everyone with the hope of playing once a week in the basketball arena or somewhere near D24, all levels are welcome, we are around the 22 - 23 years old mark and i have set up a facebook group so we can contact faster and arrange games more effectivley pm me for more details :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dolihalix

Hi, im currently looking to start playing a friendly game 1ce a week with a few lads, we currently have about ten players that used to play a bit in school and clubs, we are looking to get more players together because with ten we find it hard to find a time that suits everyone with the hope of playing once a week in the basketball arena or somewhere near D24, all levels are welcome, we are around the 22 - 23 years old mark and i have set up a facebook group so we can contact faster and arrange games more effectivley pm me for more details :)

How is it going? I'm coaching St. Marks 2nd division team and we're looking for players if you or any of your mates are interested. We practice on Tuesday and Friday evenings.

Advertisement