Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nervous first timer for piercing

Options
  • 25-01-2011 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hey! She'd kill me for saying this but my mum has finally decided to get her ears pierced. I know it's only a simple lobe piercing but she's really nervous about it so want to make sure she goes somewhere where she'll feel at ease. Does anyone have any recommendations for Dublin city? Definitely not going the gun route. I've had stuff done in Bodyshock before but that was years ago so just wanted to see if anyone could recommend somewhere good, professional and friendly. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Snakebite on abbey street, wildcat in Stephens green or bodyshock in temple bar are all good places to go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kevtalk

hi there :)

i remember the first time i got pierced.. its was a horrible day.. i was so nervous all day i can't even think about it without shacking :D but i never regret it!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Snakebite on abbey street, wildcat in Stephens green or bodyshock in temple bar are all good places to go :)
    Where is Bodyshock now? I know it moved to somewhere else in Temple Bar but I was looking for it a while ago and couldn't find it.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

So did your mother go in and get it done?

Advertisement