Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

muicans wanted mayo

Options
  • 25-01-2011 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hey there im new to this so here goes... i am about 20 years playing guitar in areas such as rock,blues,traditional, i also play mandolin and banjo and a little bit of keyboard for good measure oh ya almost forgot bass :) i am in the castlebar area and im looking for people who wana get something off the ground, so if there are any experienced drummers, guitarists, vocalists, bassist male or feemale over the age of 18 please get on to me as soon as you can leave your details via private message and i will get back to ya asap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Helpdesk is for boards.ie related queries, I see you've already got a post over in the music category under bands and musicians so I'll just close this one off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement