Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor 10gb per month

Options
  • 25-01-2011 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Bought the HTC desire today, and was told I get 1gb per month in data.
    But get 50mb per day usage and its nowhere near enough. At the minute I'm usin the meteor.midband dongle aswel, but thinkin of gettin rid of that if I get the 10gb add on.

Question is, if i get the 15 euro a month add on, can I cancel it the add on if I need to as I will be moving away in a few months and will have WiFi in the apartment. I don't have any other internet options where I am at the minut and I'm alread payin twenty a month for 7.5gb pay as you go..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

You can cancel add-ons no bother. If you cancelled one today it would take effect at your next monthly invoice date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

i assume you know how much data you use with your dongle/month.

another thing you could consider to use the tethering facility on your phone, so you set up your phone as a wireless router and connect in through your laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

Yeah I'd use the 7.5gb handy.. was just wondering about the add itself and if I could cancel it after using it for say two months ..

Advertisement