Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Numbers

• 25-01-2011 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

When are these due out? Or are they out already..?
    I ask 'cause the DCG Student Assignment has to be in and we haven't got them yet..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

The school I work in only got exam paperwork today, so I guess it's only going out to the schools this week. Didn't DCG get an extension on the deadline?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I got mine today!

Make sure you check your PPS number and subjects. Mine missed out on French (as did all the leaving certs I think).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Some people got theirs today. I'd say nearly everyone will have them by the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

I got mine today!

Make sure you check your PPS number and subjects. Mine missed out on French (as did all the leaving certs I think).

What do you mean missed out on French. I was under the illusion we filled out some kind of form at a later date stating what subjects we intend on taking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

We're getting ours tomorrow, along with the form to confirm our subjects and levels I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

Ah...so there is a form. Thank God. I need to put in my extra subject and wouldnt rely on my school to do it for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Bbbbolger wrote: »
    What do you mean missed out on French. I was under the illusion we filled out some kind of form at a later date stating what subjects we intend on taking?

Yeah I wasn't listed for French on that form (nor were a lot of the leaving certs) so it had to be put in separate in a additional subjects box!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

Thanks for all the replies...
    As it turns out we were given the numbers in the very next class after I posted :pac:

edit: Still have to confirm the subjects though!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Check the form you get very very carefully - mistakes are very common. Applied Maths was left out on mine (and indeed everybody in my class doing Applied Maths, all 3 of us!). Some people had issues with Music not appearing either - although the school had asked us previously if we did any subjects outside of school.

My brother's date of birth was off by a year ('93 instead of '92, but they got mine right - we have the same date of birth :P). There is a very specific way of making corrections to the form, which is outlined on the back, if I remember correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

seanor3 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the replies...
    As it turns out we were given the numbers in the very next class after I posted :pac:

edit: Still have to confirm the subjects though!

Can't beat mine Sean! Well... you could... If you were Tony. Grrrrrr.

PS- Get offa my boards. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

French was left off on everybody's form in my year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamhallen

Supposedly the department forgot European languages on the form, and there's supposed to be a lot of mistakes on what they think you're taking.

Advertisement