Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elocution lessons in North Dublin

Options
  • 25-01-2011 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Does anybody know of speech training in North Dublin? (Malahide/Swords area)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Hi David , did you get anywhere with this ??

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭david4791

Nada Sharkman

• Registered Users Posts: 4 misslainey

Hi , I'm presuming you're looking for support for stuttering/stammering/speech disorder because of the title of this forum. I'm a speech and language therapist, so I just wanted to advise you that if this is this issue you should see a speech and language therapist. Speech and language therapy is different to elocution lessons. You should contact your local health centre, or if you'd like to go privately check out iasltpp.com.
    if the issue is stuttering/ stammering check out http://www.stammeringireland.ie/

Hi, it's elocution lessonsi seek, I would like to improve my diction. I don't have ant speech or stammer issues thank god

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

david4791 wrote: »
    Hi, it's elocution lessonsi seek, I would like to improve my diction. I don't have ant speech or stammer issues thank god

Yeah, that would suck, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I didnt mean to offend Stephen P.

Advertisement