Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beady Eye 14th-15th April

Options
  • 25-01-2011 12:18pm

Cant wait for this now the 3 songs ive heard so far are class. Will be a top gig and the olympia is great venue for them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

I like the way they've just announced both gigs instead of the usual 'by popular demand' crap.

will be going to the friday night, hopefully the album will leak in the next couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Heard the leaked french itunes clips, found'em pretty disappointing....prob go anyway just to see'em in a venue that small

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

will be going to the friday night, hopefully the album will leak in the next couple of weeks

out the 4th march

thought it was the 28th Feb? 4th March for the U.S release

• Advertisement

thought it was the 28th Feb? 4th March for the U.S release

i asked a fella in HMV last sun and he sais it was the 28th now the 4th(a fri)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Are tickets on sale yet?

Tomorrow at 10am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

They'll hardly be sold out by 7 tomorrow evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

They'll be gone by 10:30am.

• Advertisement

i can see them going quickly myself

Gone by 10.05 at the latest I'd say....Liam Gallagher in The Olympia - sell out in minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lisa.mcelroy75

I better get a ticket for this in the morning before it sells out! And when I do I'll be hoping for a setlist including some Oasis tunes (Obviously no Noel songs will be even considered by the band) as well as the Beady Eye album - possibly Turn Up The Sun, Hung In A Bad Place, Songbird, Born On A Different Cloud, To Be Where There's Life. That would be just mega in The Olympia. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

friday sold out, wow

Got the 4 standing I was after for Friday, savage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

Pulse8 wrote: »
    Got the 4 standing I was after for Friday, savage :D

+1

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Got 4 for the upper circle for Friday - is that unreserved seating?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tricky@

I better get a ticket for this in the morning before it sells out! And when I do I'll be hoping for a setlist including some Oasis tunes (Obviously no Noel songs will be even considered by the band) as well as the Beady Eye album - possibly Turn Up The Sun, Hung In A Bad Place, Songbird, Born On A Different Cloud, To Be Where There's Life. That would be just mega in The Olympia. ;)

They've said in interviews that there will be no Oasis tunes at all in the setlist.

Got 4 for the upper circle for Friday - is that unreserved seating?

Yep, best get there early

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

I queued for half hour in ticketmaster in jervis st.
    not a sniff of a ticket for friday, got them for the thursday anyway.
    was there any problems getting fridays ones on the internet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

mikekerry wrote: »
    I queued for half hour in ticketmaster in jervis st.
    not a sniff of a ticket for friday, got them for the thursday anyway.
    was there any problems getting fridays ones on the internet?

No problem for me getting 4 tickets standing on Friday.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I didn't bother with tickets for this, always found Liam's voice quite annoying at times and I have not liked any songs I have heard from these yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Got two standing for friday, looking forward to this. I hoping the album is a proper old type album where all the songs together as a group are allot better then when we hear them as singles. fingers crossed.

Yeah I just breezed on in to nab the 4 for Friday, did the usual watching of the GMT website & didnt refresh loads on ticketmaser beforehand....did the same for KOL in the O2 & got 2 no hassle

Got 4 for the friday and 3 for the thursday. Though tried with different email at 10:02 to get standing friday again and they were gone. Cant wait for it now hopefully they might add extra night.

evetually got a few tickets for upper seating on the thurs

got fri standing tickets thanks to a good chum.

people please stop.he aint gonna do any oasis stuff.get over it.

loads of people will have got tickets thinking they will play some oasis stuff.

Yeah well its a beady eye gig so thats what we are there for. If they did throw in one oasis bonus if not cant wait regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

First album as well - so the gig will be over in less than an hour and a half! They might do some covers though?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lisa.mcelroy75

I'll be keeping my eyes on Music Scene for another announcement this week - Beady Eye have both the 13th & 16th of April vacant on the tour so possibly another night to be announced!:eek:

Advertisement