Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beady Eye 14th-15th April

Options
2»

Comments

dunno if liams voice could handle 3 or 4 days in a row anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

any truth that ocean colour scene supporting them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Cheap Freaks supporting

major bill wrote: »
    any truth that ocean colour scene supporting them?

Steve Craddock and his band are doing some dates in England with them but not over here

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭thirtypence

Mod edit: No ticket advertising permitted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I tried searching for tickets for this gig on Ticketmaster, but even after searching 'best available' and 'any price', still getting the message 'Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.'

Does this generally mean that tickets are sold out? I'm not too familiar with Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yes sold out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Fishy123

It's sold out completely for both nights, The Friday gig sold out the day it came pretty much.

I'd say your best bet would be to keep trying closer to the event date, they always bring out a few more tickets a week or two before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Really looking forward to Friday's gig. The lad I'm going with tomorrow just got a free ticket to tonight's show as well, lucky swine! Apparently the untalented Gallagher is playing an after show in some pub in town as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Joekers

Really looking forward to Friday's gig. The lad I'm going with tomorrow just got a free ticket to tonight's show as well, lucky swine! Apparently the untalented Gallagher is playing an after show in some pub in town as well.

Were you here this ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Any idea what happened? A fire engine and 2 ambulances outside the Olympia according to Twitter.

And the "untalented gallagher" actually puts on a decent show. Think its in the Mercantile but I am probably wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Joekers

frantic190 wrote: »
    Any idea what happened? A fire engine and 2 ambulances outside the Olympia according to Twitter.

And the "untalented gallagher" actually puts on a decent show. Think its in the Mercantile but I am probably wrong.

Hope nothing major heading there 2mro night :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone know what time they're on stage at?

Was it good??

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

Mr Moon wrote: »

Was it good??

they came on at half 9 last night... it was a great gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Surfing_Xboxer

top notch gig - apart from the Liam Wannabes in the crowd !! LOL :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tricky@

Mr Moon wrote: »

Was it good??

Onstage around 9:15/9:20 if I remember correctly. Good gig, Wigwam was the highlight of the set for me, thought the echo/feedback in the vocals of The Morning Son ruined that song a bit though but apart from that it was all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭tony231974

Anybody go last night (Thursday) ? Where can I park my car?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

yes the rules apply to me as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

quality gig that sons of the stage cover is the best song to ever end a concert on its class. brilliant gig 8 out of 10 for me. liam is god

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

Here's a video i took of Sons Of The Stage from the front rail last night...watch Liam gettin up and personal near the end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Fgc_XrXgs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Anyone know where this after show is taking place?

What pub and what street, also what time would they come on?

karaokeman wrote: »
    Anyone know where this after show is taking place?

What pub and what street, also what time would they come on?

The Mercantile and theres no 'they' it's a dj set by Paul Gallagher as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

nm wrote: »
    The Mercantile and theres no 'they' it's a dj set by Paul Gallagher as far as I know

Is it tonight???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Great gig last night. Liam seems to be singing far more in tune than the times I saw him with Oasis. Maybe the smaller venue means he doesn't have to strain his voice by shouting into the mic. Anyway, roll on OXE

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Was actually surprised at how good they were last night, voice sounded great....seems alot happier on stage these days too

Advertisement