Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[SPOILERS] Game endings.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Kiith wrote: »
    The final boss was easy, but at least you got a badass ending scene.

True the very final part of the end sequence was awesome. But I had to head to Wikipedia to figure out the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

The ending of GoW2 was just diabolical -
    the last boss fight was just absolutely useless! Way too easy for the amount you would have put the game itself
    I don't even know if you're talking of GEARS or GOD of War here.

So I'm going to assume both.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Mass Effect 2's main story really pissed me off. Some of the side missions were fantastic and the characters were brilliant. But the fact that the main quest was simply
    Go to the bad guy. kill the bad guy.
    really gets me. It was interestingly done, but I was really expecting that to be the end of the first act and then the main plot would move on from there. I was shocked that it just ended, especially since the first game had such an epic feel to it.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I don't even know if you're talking of GEARS or GOD of War here.

So I'm going to assume both.

Gears of War 2. Forgot about God of War.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I actually really enjoyed the end of Halo: Reach, you knew what was going to happen and thought it was a good way to go out

Have to agree with Gears of War 2,
    after I killed that great big massive f*cker with ease I was just left thinking "Is that it?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

humanji wrote: »
    Mass Effect 2's main story really pissed me off. Some of the side missions were fantastic and the characters were brilliant. But the fact that the main quest was simply
    Go to the bad guy. kill the bad guy.
    really gets me. It was interestingly done, but I was really expecting that to be the end of the first act and then the main plot would move on from there. I was shocked that it just ended, especially since the first game had such an epic feel to it.

Nail on the head here. I was really enjoying the game up to this point and really thought it was going to press on with something epic then I began to get suspicious when the whole motivational team talks started kicking in.

I hope for ME3 they just up the epicness even a little and it will be a truly awesome game.

maximoose wrote: »
    I actually really enjoyed the end of Halo: Reach, you knew what was going to happen and thought it was a good way to go out

Have to agree with Gears of War 2,
    after I killed that great big massive f*cker with ease I was just left thinking "Is that it?"

It was just idiotic
    Point gun from helicopter, shoot, big guy dies. There was no dodging, no skillful shooting, nothing that had been so important earlier in the game, which ultimately was the game.

Advertisement