Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessibility of TV Services and Equipment

Options
  • 25-01-2011 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

My organisation is producing National Accessibility Guidelines on Digital Television. We are looking for people to complete a confidential survey on their current experiences with television services and equipment.

We are looking for people with a wide range of disabilities, and also with a range of experiences of television services and equipment.

We're not just looking at Digital TV, so don't worry if you're not a technology wizard or if you have had the same service or equipment for a very long time! Any feedback at all is helpful.

Please note that the survey is available on the internet, in Microsoft Word format and in printed format (including large print).

The Word version of the survey is provided here as an attachment.

The internet version of the survey can be found at the following link http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/452961/Accessibility-of-Television-Services-and-Equipment

Please contact me by email at or by telephone at f you would like to request the survey in printed format (a range of font sizes is available) or if you have any questions at all.

There are 9 sections in the survey. It takes approximately 20 mins.

Your contribution is crucial to ensuring that manufacturers and providers offer accessible services.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback.

Antoinette Fennell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

in future you need to check with mods before doing research etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 NCBICFIT

Apologies, I'm new to this. I had contacted boards.ie directly about it and was unfamiliar with the protocol. I'll of course do that in future. I've sent you a private message with more details. Thanks and sorry again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

no problem. it's to protect against spam/ possible legal issues.

if its genuine/ ethically sound I have no problem with it. Thanks for posting.

Advertisement