Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Never realised they were electrical, always thought they were just furniture. Had a quick squint around their website, the prices don't seem that CRAZY as those beautiful ads always belt out.
    Any bargains here
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/services/march-madness?cat=2071
    ?

The thing is their haggling gimmick works. People save 15 from the inflated display price and think they got a bargain, so they are doing a great trade.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Sam Tyler wrote: »
    Just wondering as too how long the lease in wellpark is?

Thanks!

I forget, but long enough that they can't actually afford/ it wouldn't't be financially justifiable to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Seaneh wrote: »
    locked into a long lease in welpark.

Do you really think a company like Dixons Retail is worried about a lease?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Im thinking Harvey Norman is just testing the waters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ianlee

hi all
    ok 10 day's, and then what?
    faulty tv "please bring to dublin or castelbare?''
    no thanks I'm not dealing with company like this.
    ex display dcl and last one you can get in Currys DId or in expert and they are in galway,
    and last, if they are for 10 days only would you this staff is going to care what are they selling....... NO

• Advertisement

There is a car driving around town with a speaker saying it is opening tomorrow in Briarhill or Ballybrit.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam Tyler

Did anyone visit Harvey Norman in galway? Any thoughts? Any purchases?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Had some good deals down there alright. Cheap tellys, willing to bargain etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

I had to leave cause i was thinking of getting a tv for the kitchen which i cant afford.
    They had a dj outside blaring out sh1t. I heard the Rubberbandits blaring away, curses and all with kids walking by

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

we got a 40'' tv for the price 589 in D I D two weeks ago, harvey norman 599e. didnt see much of anything we wanted, 49e for toaster and kettle , we paid the same for them in D I D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Had some good deals down there alright. Cheap tellys, willing to bargain etc.

Ya i got a good bargain..TV was 599 for 46" Samsung, and i got it down to 550 and he added 4 years warranty on the TV....amazing deal i thought. 5 year warranty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

GO!!GO!!GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

So whats the craic they're gone in ten days or are they after opening a store?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Ya i got a good bargain..TV was 599 for 46" Samsung, and i got it down to 550 and he added 4 years warranty on the TV....amazing deal i thought. 5 year warranty!!
    Their doign a roadshow, basically another word for testing the market....

Their in briarhill at present for few more days and then gone forever!

Did anyone notice that was more like a Rock festival with all the illuminous vests haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

how long are they up in ballybrit for?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

LowOdour wrote: »
    how long are they up in ballybrit for?
    until the 11th i think.

Advertisement