Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking holiday rental in/near Downings July??

Options
  • 25-01-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just checking to see if anyone out there has a holiday home in the downings area that they would like to rent out in July. I'm looking for the weekend of the 23rd/24th of July and a few days either side of it.

Very flexible with the dates as long as it includes the 23rd and the 24th. Ideally at least three bed but will consider anything in the area.

All of the usual sites seem to specify sat to sat which would involve two weeks rental.

So looking for a slightly more flexible arrangement.

Let me know either here or via pm if you have something or can recommend anything.

thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

p.m sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

Let me make some enquires, I assume you have looked at Donegal Cottage Holidays site but I'm sure if you contact some the owners directly, you will be in luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭oinkely

thanks for the replies folks. I have emailed a whole bunch of people but they all are pretty set on sat to sat at that time of year.

mk2 - thanks for the PM, I'll get a look at the house with my wife later this week and see if it's suitable.

keep the suggestions coming.

cheers

Advertisement