Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britains Toy Tractors

Options
  • 25-01-2011 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi All
    Does anybody know someone with a large stock of these? I'm looking to build back up my childhood collection. I don't want to pay somebody double price because he bought a toy 20 years ago and never opened the box. Some of the buy/sell websites have people selling off their old gear but if there was a shop/website with a good stock I would prefer that. Also, does anybody know anything about the company themselves? The best I can find is that the were bought out by ertl...
    Thanks for your help,
    G2G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

Moving this one to Models,may get a better response here.Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭tro81

Go2Guy wrote: »
    Hi All
    Does anybody know someone with a large stock of these? I'm looking to build back up my childhood collection. I don't want to pay somebody double price because he bought a toy 20 years ago and never opened the box. Some of the buy/sell websites have people selling off their old gear but if there was a shop/website with a good stock I would prefer that. Also, does anybody know anything about the company themselves? The best I can find is that the were bought out by ertl...
    Thanks for your help,
    G2G

check out this page for toy fairs around the country.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056058054&page=5
    i've been to a few and you'll def find what your looking for. The prices they ask seems to be pretty average so you should be able to get for a descent enough price

Advertisement