Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just seen this. Freebie for you bikers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

T&C apply.

There is no such thing as a free lunch. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Load of bollix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

..Ok Mr.Soap..i've looked over your bike and i'm amazed youre still alive, your brakes,tyres,chain are all bad.......But as luck would have it we're doing a special deal on "your" bike this month etc etc.............:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Yes just like that recent Colgate Dental scam, your "free" check will reveal a list as long as your arm of stuff to be done to your bike.

Unless your scoot is brand new you will pay for this in the long run.

Get a Haynes manual and learn to do basic workshop maintenance yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Conmen. If they charged rrp for their stuff rather than twice the price they would have a better reputation & less people avoiding them. That shop is 1 mile from my house and I wouldnt set foot in the place again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

jameshayes wrote: »
    Conmen. If they charged rrp for their stuff rather than twice the price they would have a better reputation & less people avoiding them. That shop is 1 mile from my house and I wouldnt set foot in the place again.

Now now, it's a great place to go and see things physically, but of course we all know to **** off to a cheaper place. Tis what i did for my first bike. Scout in bikeworld, buy from the local mechanic :)

Xios wrote: »
    Now now, it's a great place to go and see things physically, but of course we all know to **** off to a cheaper place. Tis what i did for my first bike. Scout in bikeworld, buy from the local mechanic :)

True...try on helmets ,then get them on Ebay..........;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

jameshayes wrote: »

Any recommendations of a good place then? thinking of getting a second hand bike, 125 maybe 250

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Merch wrote: »
    Any recommendations of a good place then? thinking of getting a second hand bike, 125 maybe 250
    DoneDeal.ie;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Yes just like that recent Colgate Dental scam, your "free" check will reveal a list as long as your arm of stuff to be done to your bike.
    Colgate do bikes now?

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »
    Colgate do bikes now?

Nothing would suprise me these days.............:D

Advertisement