Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in making a music video?

Options
  • 25-01-2011 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone

I dunno if this is in the right catagory or anything but feel free to move it

Anyways,here is the my question. I work with a Dublin based band who will be releasing their debut album in may/june and i was wondering would there be anyone out there interested in doing a video for one of the tracks.

The band are indie/rock kinda foo fighters/pixies kinda vibe.

As we have spent all the money on the album we are now pretty much broke but what we can do is help spread the name of whoever creates the video and hopefully you will get more work out of it in the future. The video would go up on the bands myspace,facebook,youtube accounts and will be emailed to various bloggers and industry.

If people are interested pm me and hopefully we could do something. The video would be 100% your own idea and we will do all we can to help the creators of the video out so if its an animation or anything that you have in mind then please hit me back and i will PM you a link to the bands music or i can Email you on a track.

Even maybe get afew boards members together and do a group thing. As i said,we are kinda broke at the moment but will help out all we can to spread your names and get some more acts for you to work with in the future

Thanks for your time you beautiful people

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Moved from Arts and Crafts - think this is more suitable?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

yeah it might be more suitable. I just put it in the arts section incase someone wanted to do a animation kinda video but this section is probably more suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Would love to give a hand but I just couldnt justify the time involved without any payment. Perhaps stick up some notices in some of the colleges running film and media courses. Seems like a student looking for the experience would be your best best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Yeah we are gonna get some posters up in some colleges in the coming days. It probably would be more for a student or just for someone who wants a little project. Also it will be a way to get peoples names out to the industry and as i said we will do all we can to promote everyone involved

Advertisement