Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2/3 bed wanted in Dublin

Options
  • 25-01-2011 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hello!
    I'm a single mum of one very gentle 4 year old little girl looking for accommodation near the city centre. From September, my daughter will be going to school in either St Louis in Rathmines or St Kilians German school in Clonskeagh so anywhere around there would also be good. I am a responsible tidy, mature, non smoking, careful tennant, looking for a comfortable, updated home in a safe location. I have excellent references and am happy to pay 6 months rent in advance if you accept rent allowance. As a previous home owner, I have extensive experience in renovating and am happy to help you fix or decorate on a budget. Unfurnished no problem. Areas would be D2, D4, D6, D8 or D14 and my max budget is 1200. I would also consider houses along the coast as far as Killiney or sharing with another single mum.
    Get in touch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Op do you have a car? when will you find out where your daughter is going? what is the max you can rent for with work allowance? Kilians isnt cheap, I was there for 15 years I know!

Advertisement