Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need crate for puppy

Options
  • 25-01-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Getting a puppy soon and I need a cheap crate, like this link
    but at least half the price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pennycoolson

Hi,

I bought one of those crates for my puppy when I first got her in September last year. It black, Size (W)56, (D)33, (H)42cm. It's in great condition as she grew out of it and we had to buy her another one. Let me know if you're interested. Selling it for €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭schnorkleborg

Thanks for offer but I ended up ordering one off zooplus.co.uk. Found a tip off on here about the uk site being cheaper than the irish one so go it for £28 incl delivery. Its still over a month til I get my little puppy :D

Ah that's great! Good luck with your new puppy!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Formosa

Thanks for offer but I ended up ordering one off zooplus.co.uk. Found a tip off on here about the uk site being cheaper than the irish one so go it for £28 incl delivery. Its still over a month til I get my little puppy :D

€26.99 for that size in Petmania, you were had!

I was definately had, I paid over €50 for mine..never again!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement