Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania

Options
  • 25-01-2011 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Pixmania's delivery is excuse my frence
    . I ordered a product last Monday and they seem to be using some company called BPost.

Basically they report on the tracking system that the product was delivered. Then that a new times was arranged to deliver .

When I ring Pixmania they have no way of Contacting BPost and checking with them

When I contact BPost they need a number that Pixmania are unable to supply me with and don't reconise their own tracking bar code .

This crap is doing my head it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post moved to it's own thread as the original thread was over 2 years old.

Don't bother dealing with the courier. Your contract is with Pixmania and they are responsible for the delivery of goods to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Hi I got some stuff from pixmania that was sent by b-post before and it was delivered by anpost here in Ireland. I missed the delivery and anpost dropped a missed delivery docket to me but the b-post tracking page said "Delivery attempt next business day: addressee requested later delivery"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vimaljacob

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Hi I got some stuff from pixmania that was sent by b-post before and it was delivered by anpost here in Ireland. I missed the delivery and anpost dropped a missed delivery docket to me but the b-post tracking page said "Delivery attempt next business day: addressee requested later delivery"

same problem here dude .. i didnt get my stuff yet.. waiting for a week now .
    i dont know wat the hell is going on .. anybody have their contact no: in dublin so i can go and collect from them hopefully ...

Advertisement