Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tele-betting Services with bookies

• 25-01-2011 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

I had a tele-betting a/c with Celtic bookmakers but now that it's gone, can anyone recommend others? Tried Grahams but there number doesn't seem to be in use anymore?! It's a handy way to bet you know if you can't be near a computer etc. thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Raging Celtic's is gone,used them myself. PP have one with a free phone number,you can use your account for online too.Cash or credit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Boyles as well. Handy because you can deposit/withdraw in shops same as PP and Celtic used to. Also if you can get near a telly their odds are on Aertel.
    Only thing I didnt like about Celtics TeleBetting was that they didnt repeat your bets back to you so I was often left hoping they heard me right. Having said that, they always got it right.

Boyles as well. Handy because you can deposit/withdraw in shops same as PP and Celtic used to. Also if you can get near a telly their odds are on Aertel.
    Only thing I didnt like about Celtics TeleBetting was that they didnt repeat your bets back to you so I was often left hoping they heard me right. Having said that, they always got it right.
    That's strange mine were always repeated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Think I got too friendly with em lol. Couple of them used to start chatting with me when things were quiet.

Haha,being bored as could be.

• Advertisement
Advertisement