Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish guild magtheridon

Options
  • 25-01-2011 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I'm looking for an alliance guild on server magtheridon.

lvl 81 human rogue.

Im in a crap guild atm and want out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mpeter92

Is anyone here on magtheridon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭noworries

FYI ;)

a. Bumping your own threads is baaad,
    b. Search is your friend
    c. No response generally means negative

You don't really need a guild - if you are not happy you can just leave m8.
    No need for a guild if you are casual like.. it's nice to group up with the same
    peeps an' all but you are not exactly going for progression raiding are ya ? ;) Just saying...not judging

Just play for enjoyment - that's the most important thing. Enjoy
    Or re-reroll horde on Doomhammer- Irish guild taking off there full of v nice peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

dear

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Gauging by the few replies I gauge no.

There is however a number of active irish guilds recruiting, a number of them with threads here, would efo recommend having a chat with the people involved.

I would however advise getting some facts and expectations before you join ( as it may involve a server transfer) and I would also look into a guild that suits your needs.

We have had a pretty torrid time recruiting from here tbh for our 10 man raiding guild. We push progression pretty hard and the people who applied on paper looked decent and did plenty of talking.

After paying for their transfer and their faction change ( which is 50 euro) it was pretty quickly evident they were all talk, and had been carried through their previous raid experience.

A guild like ours and doesnt really hold spots for slack, so we had little problem in removing these individuals from the guild after explaining why they failed their trial.

So to avoid the above and wasting money take the time to talk to those involved in the guild to gauge if its somewhere that suits longterm.

There looks to be plenty of casual irish guilds knocking about, but I havnt come across any raiding guilds that push progression at all.

Granted this board is definitly not the epicentre for irish players of WoW, its probably one of the best advertising avenues for recruitment of casual/softcore players.

Have a hunt around the recent topics and im sure youll find a guild to suit your needs

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mpeter92

Thanks for replies,

Im pretty new to wow, first time playing. I do spend a bit of time at it but i think i'd be better suited at a casual guild right now. just looking for ppl to do ocasional instances with on the server.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

That server pretty much died when it was turned into a pve server from it being pvp, vast majority took advantage to move away when they got the chance at the time. Also ended up as a fanboy realm Horde side for a long while for some guild I can't even remember the name of now :o

There's an Irish guild on Doomhammer realm, make an alt there and play on it for a while before you'd consider thinking of moving your main over if indeed you wanted too. It's more active Horde side than Alliance and they were a level 9 guild last time I checked so a few bonuses to be got in regards levelling up quicker etc., Make an alt anyway and have a chat with them, see if it suits your needs.

There's a thread on here about it with more detail - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056067460

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭noworries

Nehaxak wrote: »
    me. Also ended up as a fanboy realm Horde side for a long while for some guild I can't even remember the name of now :o

Nihilum - do I win a prize? :D

Advertisement