Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dentist for toddler

Options
  • 25-01-2011 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello,
    I would like to know if someone can suggest me a Dentist in the Killarney area???
    my Daughter is 2 I just want to get her teeth checkt but I am not willing to pay 50 Euro, is there a Dentist who wont charge you that amount of money???
    Thanks Julie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bangra bangra

Would highly recommend Gerard Hill, Ashe Street Clinic, Tralee, not sure about charges but he's very good with kids

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

It's not Killarney, but we have made two good experiences with the Moyderwell HSE Dental Clinic, a blueish building opposite the library in Tralee. We had to go there once because a visitor of us needed help and the second time my little daughter said that one of your teeth was hurting. We had to wait for less than half an hour in both cases - with no prior appointment. They were great, all was good afterwards and the treatment (and the check in the case of my daughter) were free.
    Something similar should be available in Killarney as well, the numbers can be found here:
    http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/Find_a_Service/LHO/Kerry/Dental_and_Orthodontic_Services/

Advertisement