Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% off Irish Rail. Codes only TUESDAY and SATURDAY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Lads, get very excited when I see a new post here, but alas no codes. Has ANYONE got one or know when one will be next available? Wanna book another trip to Dublin after the 'sale' has finished. Anyone working for Irish Rail that can give us a heads up??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

flutegirl wrote: »
    Lads, get very excited when I see a new post here, but alas no codes. Has ANYONE got one or know when one will be next available? Wanna book another trip to Dublin after the 'sale' has finished. Anyone working for Irish Rail that can give us a heads up??

When is the sale ending guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

3rd June is expiry date.

craoltoir wrote: »
    3rd June is expiry date.

Merci ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

De rien.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

"FB1352" which will give you 11% off all bookings made on irishrail.ie before midnight tonight (Monday 28th May)

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Has this o2 treat finished for now? As in, are there no more codes available?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Yes, offer is gone off Priority Moments site (formerly Treats)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fats83

Irish rail offers on O2 have finished. They are running a seat sale now which they have just announced they are extending. Cheap fares all services all trains online 3+ days in advance. See http://www.irishrail.ie/ for details. Have a good weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ron 1

Any new codes/discounts from Facebook or the like knocking around. Still need a discount , even with the sale.
    Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

ron 1 wrote: »
    Any new codes/discounts from Facebook or the like knocking around. Still need a discount , even with the sale.
    Anyone?

Anyone know when the sale is ending? My seats up and down to Dublin were cheaper before the 'sale' and looking to head up in the near future?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Any more discount codes. I had to cancel a booking a few weeks ago, and only got an 80% refund. Could do with a discount.

Any more discount codes. I had to cancel a booking a few weeks ago, and only got an 80% refund. Could do with a discount.

Same here, will be travelling West on Thursday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭leex

Looking to buy tickets - any more codes/offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mangledbadgers

FRI1356 for 13% off, book before midnight tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Same as most of the above - looking for tickets and wondering if there's any prospect of a code either now or soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Syferus wrote: »
    Same as most of the above - looking for tickets and wondering if there's any prospect of a code either now or soon?

Haven't heard anything, sometimes they have random offers on their Twitter page but not so much anymore. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jokeman

To celebrate our golden girl Katie, we're offering 10% of all online bookings til Midnight tonight % for each of her 10 points! Enter KT1357

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Discount see here. Valid until midnight 01/09/2012

Peter

As a special thank you to all employees in Taxsaver companies, Irish Rail are offering a 20% discount off on-line fares from Wednesday 17th October @ 2pm until Friday 19th October @ 2pm.

Has your employee booked their October Bank Holiday weekend away yet? Click here to get some great ideas.

The employee simply uses code *TS1367(input promotional code on payments page) from the dates above to avail of the 20% OFF the on-line fare.

Thanks to LizardKing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

As a special thank you to all employees in Taxsaver companies, Irish Rail are offering a 20% discount off on-line fares from Wednesday 17th October @ 2pm until Friday 19th October @ 2pm.

Has your employee booked their October Bank Holiday weekend away yet? Click here to get some great ideas.

The employee simply uses code *TS1367(input promotional code on payments page) from the dates above to avail of the 20% OFF the on-line fare.

Thanks to LizardKing!
    Managed to use this code for travel on November 22nd cheers johannes and lizardking

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭superrdave

presume you don't need to work for a taxsaver company to use this?

I mean, can anyone book it, or is there a chance of being asked for ID on the train?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Anyone can use it

superrdave wrote: »
    presume you don't need to work for a taxsaver company to use this?

I mean, can anyone book it, or is there a chance of being asked for ID on the train?

Use Mick Wallace for your name... they will never ask for ID...

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭superrdave

Oh, I've booked tickets with them before online in any manner of joke names (Feck Arse Drink Girls, Todd Unctious, Windy Shepherd Henderson and Joe King among others). I was just curious as to whether or not you would need to work for a taxsaver company to use the code. I have to book three returns to Cork for the next month, so this will save me a bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

haha thats brill :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

any new codes from Irish Rail? making a group booking of less than 10...

A code would be sweet right now!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Mac0783

Any codes?

Advertisement