Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferry to UK ?

Options
  • 25-01-2011 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions on how to bring the cost down of a trip with 3 adults, 2 kids out and back in June.

Rosslare > Fishguard and back or Rosslare Pembroke.

Right now the cheapest I can see is €360 which, even in the times of Ryanair increases is in my view pointless. Would consider it if theres any kinda deals, vouchers (Supervalooo?) that I could do ?

thanks

fbp.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

try scottish highland tours best value around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭NWPat

If you have Tesco clubcard vouchers you can get €40 off Irish Ferries for every €10 of vouchers. Get a Tesco credit card and you earn points for all transactions, we get at least one return crossing a year free using this method.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

try scottish highland tours best value around
    Thanks but planning on Cornwall if we get to go... thanks for the reply though, appreciated.
    NWPat wrote: »
    If you have Tesco clubcard vouchers you can get €40 off Irish Ferries for every €10 of vouchers. Get a Tesco credit card and you earn points for all transactions, we get at least one return crossing a year free using this method.
    Cool. I remembered something about some voucher scheme for ferries. I shall talk to She Who Must Be Obeyed and see what we have by way of Tesco vouchers.

Advertisement