Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackpool v Manchester United Match Thread 25/1/2011

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Auvers wrote: »
    hehe glad I amused you :pac:

but we will see at the end of the season

HAHHAAAAAHHHAAA this is even more hilarious!!! What are you predicting??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Devil08 wrote: »
    What are you predicting??

not predicting anything I think Utd may win the league this season but it all depends if they can avoid a few injuries to key players

but its a team in terminal decline with no cash to replace their ageing stars, Vidic will be off to Madrid come the summer, Giggs and Scholes will be hanging up their boots soon enough, where are the replacements?

no offence but the future is blue in Manchester

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

not predicting anything I think Utd may win the league this season but it all depends if they can avoid a few injuries to key players

but its a team in terminal decline with no cash to replace their ageing stars, Vidic will be off to Madrid come the summer, Giggs and Scholes will be hanging up their boots soon enough, where are the replacements?

Vidic is going nowhere.

Valencia and Nani are decent prospects on the wings, Cleverley too.

For Scholes, we have Anderson who is starting to come good, and the likes of Cleverly who can play there aswell, with Pogba hopefully about to make his way into the squad.

The Future of Manchester is Red.

City will not have the mass amounts of money to spend that they have now, when the financial rules come into play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

We most certainly will. Good luck against Barca btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Ha Ha , been hearing that since 1999, when those players do move on or retire they will be replaced just like Robson , Bruce, Pallister, Kanchelkis,Ince, Beckham, Ruud have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

I dont think we are in decline at all..We have plenty of money aswell if we need to spend it. Future is rosey in my eyes. There will be 3/4 big signings in the summer, 3/4 players going out aswell. We will keep progressing and creating new teams like we have always done. Giggs is signing on for another year too. He had a stormer last night. People said we were finished when Ronaldo left. Not doing too badly this season without him are we.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

sorry lads have to go out, but I will come back and debate some more when I get the chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i knew you were a member of Boards; the bolded part in particular gave you away :D
    1201_EamonDunphy_Li_468523t.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

SlickRic wrote: »
    i knew you were a member of Boards; the bolded part in particular gave you away :D

1201_EamonDunphy_Li_468523t.jpg

Just as well I didn,put Ronaldo in my list of good players that have moved on so.:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Vidic will be off to Madrid come the summer

So are you going to give any credible source, or just going to throw around idle speculation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

sorry lads have to go out, but I will come back and debate some more when I get the chance

Take your time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

He is trying to track down his source!

Vidic is going nowhere,longer contract,captain of the team,cannot see him moving.

Wonder will the Arsenal folk miss fabregas when he goes to Barca this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,431 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Blue moon has been rising since the 1970's and we still flipping waiting.

They've done fine without both in the last couple of months. Both have been out injured remember.

Also, Vidic to Madrid? Nice bit of tabloid sensationalism there. Well done. There goes your credibility! He just signed a new contract and was made club captain! I can see where you made that connection ;)

How cheesy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Are you off for an interview at Sky Dunphy? Female referees, what do you reckon?

Seriously man, when you suggest - with zero evidence - that a player who has

A) Signed a new contract in the same transfer window that Madrid were actively seeking a CB in

B) Has been recently named made club captain

Is leaving in the summer, just because you say so, then any thought of "debate" becomes pointless, you're either a troll of a WUM getting his kicks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Giggs was outstanding. Hounded someone down at the start of the second half sending a message about the intent of the second half...

Still though, it is probably the worst United team in 20 years or that Giggs himself has played in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

dfx- wrote: »
    Giggs was outstanding. Hounded someone down at the start of the second half sending a message about the intent of the second half...

Still though, it is probably the worst United team in 20 years or that Giggs himself has played in.

What does that say about the rest of the teams in the premiership?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

Poor effort

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Suppose you have a decent chance at the CC. ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

What does that say about the rest of the teams in the premiership?

That they're also not very good.

I can think of worse Arsenal teams, Citeh, Liverpool, arguably Chelsea (pre-founding by Abramovich), Tottingham and Everton than their current ones...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,591 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I agree, Fergie out :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

How is this thread still going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

eagle eye wrote: »
    How is this thread still going?

Fellas like you keeping it at the top of the page probably help.;)

The team of 2003/4-6-ish says hello.

Advertisement