Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there too much tea in a tea-bag?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

Remember the film intermission?
    Colin Farrell and his brown sauce in his tea?
    Just wondering has anyone ever tried it? My OH tried it for the laugh (although I think it's pretty sad) years ago and he said it all clumps together and just rises to the top. Rotten!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I'm telling you, it was seen.

Now, maybe there was some reason for it, the person might have recovering from a brain injury or something, but sure as hell - with that Full Irish, toast and all, he washed it down with a coffee.

The worst of it was, there was children sitting close by.

Now, I'm as opened minded as the next guy, but that's just sick - doing that kind of thing with young innocent impressionable minds around is just twisted, I just hope that one day he doesn't have kids of his own.

:( brain injury like 'pretentious celticus tigericous'

There's no real excuse.

I hope all who witnessed this travesty got therapy and counselling. :(

I fear for our children *weeps*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

ejmaztec wrote: »
    On second thoughts, and another combination, two bags one cup might be a bit too strong, unless they're a couple of old bags.

Is this a new video?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

There's definitely not too much tea in a tea bag, if anything there's not enough. Lyons Red and Barrys Red seem to be the strongest tea bags, they're perfect. I really hate it when I have tea in a cafe and they use sh1tty teabags that make tea that's like slightly brown water

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Tea is shite. That is all.

Yeah, fcuk you the rest of Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Adyx wrote: »
    Tea is shite. That is all.

Yeah, fcuk you the rest of Ireland

And I thought I was the only one...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 730 ✭✭✭gosuckonalemon

Two teabags, one cup....just try watching that til the end...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Only usually drink tea with a fry up,leave the bag in the cup for a few minutes, drop of milk,yum. I have never,and I mean never,manged to make a second cup to finish the fry that tastes as good as the first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I like mine like stew, with a mosquitoes teardrop of milk in it. no sugar, I'm swate enough, Petal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Oranage2 wrote: »
    While watching Vicent brown on the tv3 website and after making a cup of tea and leaving the tea bag in the cup, I noticed that the cup of tea was very strong, so from that i take it that the quick stir then throwing the teabag out isn't using all of the potential tea 'flavour' so should tea bags use less leaves?

Do people find there cups of tea weak?
    Also how many sugars do you put into your tea?
    Finally if you're a coffee drinker

The tea should be the colour of a glass of port before you put the milk in. After the milk is in it should be the colour hazel.

Advertisement