Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get a job in online marketing

Options
  • 25-01-2011 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

Hi,

As the title states, I'm looking to get a job in online marketing. I've enrolled in a part time diploma in 'Online markeing & digital strategy' which is due to start soon. Basically, I lost my job recently and I'm looking for a new direction and I think online marketing would be my strong area. I currently run my own eBay store (on the side) and love everything about conducting business online.

I'm looking to work abroad next year and kind of have my sights set on somewhere like Singapore. What I'm wondering is, what else can I do/learn that will aid me in obtaining a job in online marketing? What other areas should I focus on? Should I familiarise myself with one or more programming languages? I really want to beef up my CV with aspects that relate to online marketing. Can anyone help me out?

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭TitoPuente

What role would you expect as play in the digital media industry?

Advertisement