Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia Day 2011 Celebrate What's Great

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

My missus is making me Vegemite sandwiches for breakfast, then off to the beach.

Lamb BBQ tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Have exams in a month :(

Going down for a free breakfast at the Suncorp shortly, might have a few beers in a mate's place later. Otherwise it's the books for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Im expecting a fervent rise of Socceroos fair weatherism after last night. Which I slept through bar the first goal :mad:

Drinking on my roof all day. I was dying of flu last AD but apparently its nothing to get excited about from what I was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Pffft, this is the real Australia day:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Vorsprung wrote: »
    Have exams in a month :(

Going down for a free breakfast at the Suncorp shortly, might have a few beers in a mate's place later. Otherwise it's the books for me!
    What Uni you at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I'm not, they're job related exams.

Ended up in Roma St Parklands with friends playing cricket. Not working tomorrow so will have to get some done then!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Watched the Socceroos last night, feckin awesome and great start to Australia Day.

Chillin by my swimming pool now with a cold stubby and the BBQ is gettin going. Can see it being a messy evening.

Hope yis all are having a great day.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭wicklori

At home in Ireland but OH is Aussie so would like to do something in honour of the day... Not really the same in the freezin cold though.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭myhorse

Did patrol with surf club in morning, had a few beers at the bbq afterwords and was gobsmacked by all the beautiful people of the female variety on parade on the beach. Geez it's a tough life but please save your tears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭coldfeet

Spent the morning mtn biking around manly dam.

Then chilled for the afternoon with a few beers on Bronte beach. Nice way to break up the week but sucks to be back at work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'm quite hungover today. The day after public holidays should also be a day off.

Advertisement