Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:Megadrive Snes and other bits and pieces

Options
  • 25-01-2011 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Still have a few megadrive and Snes games to trade:

Megadrive:
    Lion King ( box and Manual )
    Greatest Heavyweights ( Box )
    Shinobi 3 ( box and manual )
    Revenge of Shinobi ( box and Manual )
    Sonic 1 ( Japenese Box and Manual )
    Sonic 2 ( Box and Manual )
    Altered Beast ( Box and Manual )
    Mortal Kombat 2 ( Box and Manual )
    Zool ( Box and Manual )
    Sonic and Knuckles ( Box )

SNES: carts only
    Bomberman
    Swiv
    WWF Wrestling
    Mario all stars

Also have a Snes with one controller ( power lead is a bit wonky ), a game cube no controller or memory card, dream cast with 1 controller light gun and memory card and 1 game ( racing ), a game gear with four games.

I have a few more megadrive games but if anyone is interested I'll take xbox, ps2, ps1, psp, ps3 games for trade.

Cheers
    Rob:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ive MMA, John Dalys Pro Stroke Golf on the ps3 if you interest in either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Id be interested in mma

Cool its brand new, sealed still. what would you be willing to part with for that?

Edit just had a look there i also have Tekken 6 and like nearly everyone at this stage, smackdown V Raw 09 (Thats new) Tekken is used but perfect condition.

Have smackdown what you interested in from my list.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I have a few PS3 games I could trade you for the SNES, any ps3 game in particuar your looking for?

What other MD you got aswell?

• Advertisement

I have a good few ps3 games but list what your willing to trade. I need to check but i have streets of rage 1,micro machines, a helicopter game think its called lynx....ill get the full list.

Have smackdown what you interested in from my list.

Sonic and Knuckles, Mortal Kombat 2, micro machines, streets of rage, zool any megadrive games really.

Lux Attack helicopter :P

Well heres a list
    Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
    Aliens Vs Predator
    Killzone 2
    Call of Juarez

hmm. thought i had more, guess not

Id be interested in prince of persia and predator have the other two. What you like from my lot

The snes?

• Advertisement

keithgeo wrote: »
    Sonic and Knuckles, Mortal Kombat 2, micro machines, streets of rage, zool any megadrive games really.
    id trade you two games the mma is only 14 quid second hand now 24 new.

Sorrh just reread your games i have prince of persia thought yours was sands of time. But i would have traded the snes do you have another game?

na thats all I have, sure dont worry about it

how about Micro Machines, Streets of Rage and Sonic and Knuckles for MMA Brand New and the Tekken 6?

na thats all I have, sure dont worry about it
    sorry about that if you have any arcade joysticks for pc, xbox pads, or ps3 pads accessories id be interested in them......sure let me know

how about Micro Machines, Streets of Rage and Sonic and Knuckles for MMA Brand New and the Tekken 6?
    sounds good i have to dig out micro machines i have the rest handy. How do you want to trade i dont want to post i was stund before doing that. I can meet in blanchardstown centre

you ever in town? Grafton Street etc.. to be honest wouldnt be worth my while driving over to blanch i dont live anywhere near there, live in athy in kildare, work in dublin city centre up around merrion square. If it comes to it i dont mind trading address and phone number by pm and confirming we are who we are then posting? Ill post first in the spirit of trust!

No im never really in town to be honest im in meath myself trying to avoid posting always find it a hassel sure no bother.

No im never really in town to be honest im in meath myself trying to avoid posting always find it a hassel sure no bother.

You not willing to post? even if i post first and you can hang on until you get them?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I'd be interested in mortal kombat 2, I've a rake of ps2 and xbox stuff , Ill pm you a list later

• Advertisement

Yea sure send me on the list for ps2 and xbox stuff ill take a look. I have got lots of ps2 and xbox games but im sure we will find something.

Inrelation to posting the stuff I traded before with a guy on another forum and he came to collect stuff from me all was grand until about 1yr ater he turned up at my house looking for me to take back some stuff which had stopped working. Thats why I'm reluctant to give my address.

Lol, ok well thats fair enough i guess. That lad was clearly insane though.. im not that bad! ;)

Lol, ok well thats fair enough i guess. That lad was clearly insane though.. im not that bad! ;)
    l'm over the top l know but once bitten thats why i always try to trade in full lots so its worth the person or my while. I generally lose out this way but it beats having loons knock on your door.....

No worrys, if im heading over to blanch in the near future ill give you a shout and see if you still have them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement