Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place that repairs alloys

• 25-01-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

hey just wondering if anyone knows of a place that repairs alloys. Two of my alloys have revieved a nice dent a few weeks ago thanks to that large pot hole on the back tramore road. Have the NCT coming up so need to get them sorted. Any suggestions appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Thanks vwcaddyman havnt tried them, will give them a shout tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭quintain

http://www.spheattransfer.com/

they've welded a couple of alloys for me and I found them to be very good, ring ahead to see if they'll do what you wnat them to do. If you're near the city they'll be handy to get to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

O yeah thanks i'v come across these fella's on the net a few minutes ago, they are over in ferrybank arnt they? do you know what are they like for pricing??

Advertisement