Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bigger Breakfast Bowl

Options
  • 25-01-2011 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Probably a random request but where would I get a bigger than average breakfast bowl?

Just I like to add berries,seeds and nuts to my porridge in the morning and often the bowl is full to brim when I have added the milk and really I could do with filling it higher.

I am in Dublin, so any shops etc who would stock them bigger brekkie bowls?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

avoca had some lovely big bowls for about 12euro, they're pretty girly, i don't know if that's a good or bad thing for you...

you could also have a good nose about tk maxx as they usually have good stuff...

dunnes have a smallish serving bowl in their paul costello range at the moment, i think it's 15euro, could be worth a look... if i think of any more/see any i'll post...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

IKEA have a huge range of inexpensive bowls. Something like a pasta bowl would be good - you'd get them in most shops that sell tableware.

Advertisement