Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRTS AGM & Limerick Radio Club Rally UPDATE

Options
  • 14-01-2011 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Limerick Radio Club are hosting the IRTS 79th anniversary AGM at the Radisson Blue Hotel on 26/27 March 2011. The weekend will start with the annual dinner on Saturday Night @ 8.30pm. Tickets are priced at €35 and extensive menus are available.
    Limerick Radio Club are also celebrating their 65th anniversary in 2011 and their annual rally will be on Sunday 27th March followed by the IRTS Annual General Meeting.
    Further details can be got from Ger McNamara EI4GXB on 087-2532512 or ei4gxb at gmail dot com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Break all ties

Pipe and slippers mandatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

always a great day out,as well as a good hotel with great pints yum yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I shall be giving it a miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kearnmara

A 1st for EI if not the world!...At this years IRTS AGM weekend & LRC Rally, Terry G4POP will give a seminar on HRD 5.0, Terry works very closely with Simon HB9DRV author of HamRadio Deluxe and SDR-Radio.com. Quote from Terry:

It’s probably the first official demo and certainly the first preview of Version 5.0 – Non Be...ta which has the implementation of a completely new awards analysis including WAI as an award.

I would present it as an demonstration and tutorial/seminar rather than just a demonstration, I might even be able to demonstrate remote operation if Simon is on air in Switzerland.

This is gonna fill fast! Terry will also hand out software on the day..Contact EI4GXB for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

No need for a new thread or bold text.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 scannyman

Our man in Havana, you will be missed...I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kearnmara

Our man in Havana, where did the posts disappear to?

Advertisement