Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with Autocad LT 2002

Options
  • 26-01-2011 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am having a problem with AutoCad LT 2002.I have installed it on OS Windows 7.It crashes after a few commands with the following warning:AutoCad LT aborting -''Internal error Gedit 3''.Any advice:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

Have you tried installing it in Windows XP compatability mode?

Someone might correct me but Autodesk products have a bit of a track record of not functioning on newer versions of Windows than the vintage of the Autodesk product. Might be a non-starter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EdFallon

Re:Internal error Gedit 3
    Option 1: Having started AutoCAD use the Recover command - see under File menu - and open up a drawing.
    Option 2: Copy and paste the drawing into a new, therefore empty drawing. It should be done as an exploded block.

Advertisement