Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic: the Gathering?

Options
  • 26-01-2011 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Most likely a long shot, but does anybody in Sligo play this card game, or know anybody who might?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

I know absolutely nothing about this game but I recall a friend telling me that members of the Sligo IT games soc are big into it. If you get in touch with them, even if you're not a student, you might meet some people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

Google "Confess Sligo", I don't think its running anymore but there should be contact details or a facebook page, those guys should be able to let you know about any Magic games or tournaments around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MTG Longford

Im looking to set up a regular casual game in the west to midlands area. If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me. Tks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I just had to post for a laugh. I'm an old gamer. I have a box full of polyhedral dice, some of which date back to 1982. I still think of you card game players as "the young ones". Damn, I'm too young to be old. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MTG Longford

lol. Im in my thirties and still playing Speedwell:) Your polyhedral dice are exactly the same age as me!!!!

Did you ever play Magic the gathering? Are you interested in getting back into the gaming lifestyle? I could set you up with some cards or maybe a deck or two?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

The Confess guys are still around and organise day long events a few times a year. Next one is June 18th at the city hotel.

Advertisement