Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

multi recording on vu duo

• 26-01-2011 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

hey guys any bod know exactly how many programmes i can record on vu duo,iv seen a utube vid of sum1 recording 6 @a time but dis dont work for me,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Apogee

hey guys any bod know exactly how many programmes i can record on vu duo,iv seen a utube vid of sum1 recording 6 @a time but dis dont work for me,

It would depend on whether the channels are on the same mux/transponder/frequency or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 miltown man

ya it wud be from the same dish same lnb.iv the same set up basically as wen id the sky setup.2 feeds in and tuners set on individual rather than loop.

Advertisement