Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Church Musicians

Options
  • 26-01-2011 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for recommendations for Church musicians for our wedding (this December).In particular I am looking for a harpist, flautist and voice group.
    It's for a wedding in Tralee.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

We had a harpest at our wedding in Kiltallagh (sp) church Castlemaine.. I am pretty sure she is also the organist at the COI in Kilorglin. Aine... can't remember here second name. Sorry.

There is great vocal group.choir based in Dingle too.. I'll try and find their name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

si_guru wrote: »
    We had a harpest at our wedding in Kiltallagh (sp) church Castlemaine.. I am pretty sure she is also the organist at the COI in Kilorglin. Aine... can't remember here second name. Sorry.

There is great vocal group.choir based in Dingle too.. I'll try and find their name.

Think her name is Áine Nic Gabhann. Don't have a contact no. She is the organist of the C of I in Killorglin, St Michaels. If you google Kiltallagh/Kilcolman the rectory number may come up and they could help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

lottpaul wrote: »
    Think her name is Áine Nic Gabhann. Don't have a contact no. She is the organist of the C of I in Killorglin, St Michaels. If you google Kiltallagh/Kilcolman the rectory number may come up and they could help you.

That is the lady - thanks. She sung (is the right term) the paslms as well - beautiful it was.

Advertisement