Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Back Ireland:Waterford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

You just found it on Facebook eh? That was a coincidence wasn't it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

What the hell is it? I've gone onto the Facebook page and it doesn't seem to be anything.

It does show a serious lack of effort to make this your first post on Boards with the username you've chosen and then try to pass it off as something you found on Facebook.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

anyone willing to give this a go, found it on facebook and like to find out more.New to the region but interested in hearing who I should vote for.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001976176828&sk=wall
    :confused::confused::confused:

You should vote for whoever you feel is the best candidate for the job. Nobody here gives a fcuk about your facebook campaign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

anyone willing to give this a go, found it on facebook and like to find out more.New to the region but interested in hearing who I should vote for.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001976176828&sk=wall
    :confused::confused::confused:

Well if your looking for voting advice I wouldn't vote for fine gael.....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

So let me get this straight,

YOU just happen to come across this facebook compaign and then register on boards using the same name as the compaign so you could post this claiming you just came across it which inturn implys you have no connection to it.

Seriously what sort of idiot are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Cabaal wrote: »
    So let me get this straight,

YOU just happen to come across this facebook compaign and then register on boards using the same name as the compaign so you could post this claiming you just came across it which inturn implys you have no connection to it.

Seriously what sort of idiot are you?

Probably an Elected Idiot ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Take Back Ireland

None of you obviously read what was written on it.Should have known asking about it was a mistake down here.I got a friend request for it yesterday and found it all quite confusing as there are very few details.Don't worry about it and now how do I take this off, as you are all so passionate about trying to abuse me, I must have offended you something terrible.Sorry for trying to show an interest in something.Now get over yourself.:(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

It is strange that you registered with boards with the name of the group you are asking about. The site gets a ton of Shilling/Spam daily and the lads who posted above have seen it all before.

In any event,

Thread Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement