Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TheJackAttacks betting logski

Options
  • 26-01-2011 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Going to give this log malark a bash! Been watching keenly the past couple of weeks and it seems very friendly and community based.
    I think my main problem with gambling is that I lamp on silly bets I'm not quiet sure with, so I am going to try discipline myself!

Starting with roughly 50pounds. Going to take it nice and easy to begin.

Few selections for Limerick:

Aughalor 1.10 Limerick SP 5pound

Ran quiet impressive race onboard P Townsend on New years day. Like her, Abbey Lane also seek a hat-trick of wins. A tougher test for the pony in her prep for Cheltenham in the INH Stallion Owners EBF Novice Hurdle.

Dare to Doubt 1.40 SP 5pound

Slightly outpaced on her previous ride, jumped well. Looks promising.

Goban Saor 2.10 SP 5pound

Jumped well, travelled well. Looks good.

Give me a buzz 2.40 SP

Looks like a great horse. Left with lots to do in last race, came on very strong.Hopefully 7lbs won't hamper. Very nice

Black Empress 4.10 SP 5pound

I like this fella's name

Feel free to add any hints or tips to the log. I'm only a newcomer with an interest in Horse Racing I don't claim to know anything about it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Fiver singles on all horses

Treble:

1 Pelmanism @ 2/1 2.55 Lingfield

2 But Beautiful @ 4/6 Kempton 7.35

3 Stagecoach Danman @ 11/10 6.05 Kempton

Multiple Bets

1 x 5.00 Trebles Stake: 5.00 Potential Winnings: 47.50

Going to give this log malark a bash! Been watching keenly the past couple of weeks and it seems very friendly and community based.
    I think my main problem with gambling is that I lamp on silly bets I'm not quiet sure with, so I am going to try discipline myself!

Starting with roughly 50pounds. Going to take it nice and easy to begin.

Few selections for Limerick:

Aughalor 1.10 Limerick SP 5pound

Ran quiet impressive race onboard P Townsend on New years day. Like her, Abbey Lane also seek a hat-trick of wins. A tougher test for the pony in her prep for Cheltenham in the INH Stallion Owners EBF Novice Hurdle.

Dare to Doubt 1.40 SP 5pound

Slightly outpaced on her previous ride, jumped well. Looks promising.

Goban Saor 2.10 SP 5pound

Jumped well, travelled well. Looks good.

Give me a buzz 2.40 SP

Looks like a great horse. Left with lots to do in last race, came on very strong.Hopefully 7lbs won't hamper. Very nice

Black Empress 4.10 SP 5pound

I like this fella's name

Feel free to add any hints or tips to the log. I'm only a newcomer with an interest in Horse Racing I don't claim to know anything about it!

Did realise the prices on first two ponies would be so awful. Anyway,

Aughalor came third.
    Dare to Doubt won. (A whole 3.84 profit)pft
    Give me a buzz left himself loads to do and never looked in contention but placed 3rd.

Hmm pretty unlucky.

All horses placed apart from Black Empress...

Treble was 1st, 2nd and 2nd :(

Onwards and upwards

Advertisement