Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Drinks

Options
  • 26-01-2011 3:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Where do the students go 4 cheap pints on the weekend I here it's mad expensive in Dublin.

Should I bring Mr Naggin with me on a night out ? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jennnn

Don't know about weekends but Dicey's on Harcourt Street is cheapest during the week and Capital do 5 euro cocktails. Try the Dublin City Forum- I think there's already a thread on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

there are plenty of places to go for cheap drinks in dublin, they just are not generally that good. but hey, i guess you get what you pay for. just remember not to go mad once you make it to the big city, i know a good few people ended up leaving college in the 1st semester because they just went out every night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Yeah but I'd bet it was a great semester eh ? :D

I'll have a lot of work to do If I get in to DIT, and I know I wont have a lot of time for beer (tear) , but I should still have a better social life in Dublin than here down the country

Advertisement