Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Anarchy - New Platinum game

Options
  • 26-01-2011 3:37am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,478 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://kotaku.com/5743353/the-next-game-the-makers-of-bayonetta-vanquish--madworld-is

Huzzah! Our new gaming overlords at Platinum have just announced a new online multiplayer game. The presence of Jack from Madworld is confirmed. While I didn't care all that much for Madworld - visceral and entertaining, yes, but also shallow and repetitive, alas - I welcome this announcement, and am eager to see how Platinum deal with online multiplayer. They've made their mark on the 3rd person brawler, portable RPG and 3rd person shooter. Bring it on, I say.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It seems they can do no wrong so I guess I'll have to follow the progress of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Horrible name, though. Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer changed his name to Max Power.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,478 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mr E wrote: »
    Horrible name, though. Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer changed his name to Max Power.

Good news everyone! They've changed the name from Max Anarchy to a ****ter title, Anarchy Reigns!

Some screenshots here. Well, I'll admit the anarchy suggested by both titles does seem apt!

Advertisement