Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Man and Valentines Day

Options
  • 26-01-2011 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Ladies (and gents who frequent this forum) - I need your help! By some mysterious workings of the universe, I managed to meet a lovely man over the Christmas period and everything has been going swimmingly well since then :)

He has told me to keep the weekend before Valentines Day free for a surprise which is great but has instilled fear inside me! I have never had anyone for Valentines Day before (aside from sending my best male friend and annonoymous card when I was 11 :o) so I am completely clueless as to what to do.

Im not one for big soppy romantic stuff so I was thinking a funny but sweet card and giving him a book I know he would like but not sure if this is suitable for Valentines Day? I know I'm way ahead of myself for evening thinking about this and a bit foolish for freaking but I don't want to come on too strong!

what would you guys suggest I do/give?

Comments

Advertisement