Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters help

Options
  • 26-01-2011 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am working on my masters proposal and as part of it I have to do a lit review.

Can anyone give me guidance on how exactly I should do this review? Are you meant to give an opinion?

Mods I am not sure where the best place to ask this is - if you think there is somewhere more appropriate please move it,

Thanks

Little Miss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Quatro24

Hello!!!

I dont envy u starting ur thesis!

A lit review is ur secondary research, it is mainly quotes and expanding everything that has been published in some way or other, ie. Books, articles etc.

You cant give ur own opinion at this point although what u put in it will give a guideline of where ur going!

You should get other peoples thesis out on loan to give u clear guidance.

I did mine on Public Relations in the Health sector - in particular how the HSE handled the Swine Flu. PM me if you want and I could mail you a copy of mine if it might help.

Advertisement